Unlike Hyde, Hydejack is very opinionated about how you are going to use it.
- Touch-enabled sidebar / drawer for mobile, including fallback when JS is disabled.
- Github Pages compatible tag support based on this post.
- Customizable link color and sidebar image, per-site, per-tag and per-post.
- Optional author section at the bottom of each post.
- Optional comment section powered by Disqus.
- Layout for posts grouped by year
- Wide array of social media icons on sidebar.
- Math blocks via KaTeX.
Hyde is a brazen two-column Jekyll theme that pairs a prominent sidebar with uncomplicated content. It’s based on Poole, the Jekyll butler.
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum.
Jekyll is a static site generator, an open-source tool for creating simple yet powerful websites of all shapes and sizes. From the project’s readme: