There are two versions of Hydejack: The Free Version includes basic blogging functionality and most of Hydejack’s Features, such as dynamic page loading and advanced animations.
The PRO Version includes additional features for professionals, such as a portfolio, resume, Dark Mode, Forms, Built-In Search and customizable cookie banners.
The table below shows what’s included in each version:
|Table of Contents1||✔|
|No Hydejack Branding||✔|
An incomplete list of features included in all versions of Hydejack:
- Responsive layout with unique design features for every screen size
- Cover Pages for a stunning fist impression.
- Customizable sidebar and touch-enabled drawer menu
- Single Page Web App-style page loading
- Advanced FLIP animations, inspired by Material Design
- Good Google PageSpeed Score3
- Syntax highlighting, powered by Rouge
- LaTeX math blocks, rendered with ether KaTeX or MathJax at your choice
- Soft-coded labels: Change wording or translate to other languages via a single file
- Support for categories and tags
- Author section below each article and support for multiple authors
- Built-in icons for many social networks
- Simple and semantic HTML + Structured Data
- Google Analytics and Google Fonts support
- Works with GitHub Pages out of the box4
Get It Now
Use the the form below to purchase Hydejack PRO:
Large screens (> 1664px width) only. ↩︎
Price now permanently reduced by 30%! Use the offer code QR0TW8M to apply this discount later.
If you’re upgrading from Hydejack 8, find your upgrade discount code in the latest zip download. ↩︎
Actual page load speed depends on your hosting provider, location, resolution and format of images, usage of 3rd party plugins, and other factors. ↩︎
Some limitations apply, most notably the need to use use MathJax instead of KaTeX for math block rendering. ↩︎